Parse error: syntax error, in omprofiler.html.php(

17 years 11 months ago #10972 by maniak11
Hi everyone,

I use a CB 1.0b3 and when i added a few new fields using admins's panel and when i want to view a list of users (task=usersList) i got this:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ',', expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or '{' or '$' in /home/mysite/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.html.php(756) : eval()'d code on line 12

With small amount of fields that problem has gone, please help me fix this bug, could anyone?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 11 months ago #10976 by beat
maniak11 wrote:

Hi everyone,

I use a CB 1.0b3 and when i added a few new fields using admins's panel and when i want to view a list of users (task=usersList) i got this:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ',', expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or '{' or '$' in /home/mysite/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.html.php(756) : eval()'d code on line 12

With small amount of fields that problem has gone, please help me fix this bug, could anyone?

Which version are you using ?

- if it's current public CB 1.0 RC2, then this error happening sometimes in lists after deleting some fields has been fixed in upcomming 1.0 stable (currently at 1.0 stable testteam build 3 in testteam).

- if it's not-yet-published 1.0 stable testteam build 3 (sometimes called by mistake 1.0b3), then you're part of testteam, i hope, and then you should use testteam forum. This one is for RC2. In that case, please re-post on testteam forum. I will need much more information and admin access to your test-site to find and correct the problem.

Thanks in advance for your early reply.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

17 years 11 months ago #10983 by maniak11
Thanks for early reply, my version is 1.0 beta 3, I notice that when I leave only one column to be shown that problem disappeared. I look on a code in comprofiler.php in this version and version 1.0RC2 and only different is that RC2 use str_replace function in usersList function and word top has changed to 'top', I changed this in file from 1.0 beta 3 but browser still displaying the same message.

One more time thanks for reply

17 years 11 months ago #10987 by beat
maniak11 wrote:

Thanks for early reply, my version is 1.0 beta 3, I notice that when I leave only one column to be shown that problem disappeared. I look on a code in comprofiler.php in this version and version 1.0RC2 and only different is that RC2 use str_replace function in usersList function and word top has changed to 'top', I changed this in file from 1.0 beta 3 but browser still displaying the same message.

One more time thanks for reply

Well from beta 3 to RC2, there is sooo much differences and bug fixes all over the places, that I can only recommend upgrading using the readme instructions. Only then it's worth spending time supporting. Or wait for a "few more days" for 1.0 stable to upgrade... :whistle:

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

17 years 11 months ago #11007 by maniak11
Thanks for help, I rather wait for 1.0 stable to avoid double installation

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn