Parse error: syntax error, in omprofiler.html.php(

13 years 5 months ago #10972 by maniak11
Hi everyone,

I use a CB 1.0b3 and when i added a few new fields using admins's panel and when i want to view a list of users (task=usersList) i got this:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ',', expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or '{' or '$' in /home/mysite/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.html.php(756) : eval()'d code on line 12

With small amount of fields that problem has gone, please help me fix this bug, could anyone?
13 years 5 months ago #10976 by beat
maniak11 wrote:

Hi everyone,

I use a CB 1.0b3 and when i added a few new fields using admins's panel and when i want to view a list of users (task=usersList) i got this:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ',', expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or '{' or '$' in /home/mysite/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.html.php(756) : eval()'d code on line 12

With small amount of fields that problem has gone, please help me fix this bug, could anyone?

Which version are you using ?

- if it's current public CB 1.0 RC2, then this error happening sometimes in lists after deleting some fields has been fixed in upcomming 1.0 stable (currently at 1.0 stable testteam build 3 in testteam).

- if it's not-yet-published 1.0 stable testteam build 3 (sometimes called by mistake 1.0b3), then you're part of testteam, i hope, and then you should use testteam forum. This one is for RC2. In that case, please re-post on testteam forum. I will need much more information and admin access to your test-site to find and correct the problem.

Thanks in advance for your early reply.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
13 years 5 months ago #10983 by maniak11
Thanks for early reply, my version is 1.0 beta 3, I notice that when I leave only one column to be shown that problem disappeared. I look on a code in comprofiler.php in this version and version 1.0RC2 and only different is that RC2 use str_replace function in usersList function and word top has changed to 'top', I changed this in file from 1.0 beta 3 but browser still displaying the same message.

One more time thanks for reply
13 years 5 months ago #10987 by beat
maniak11 wrote:

Thanks for early reply, my version is 1.0 beta 3, I notice that when I leave only one column to be shown that problem disappeared. I look on a code in comprofiler.php in this version and version 1.0RC2 and only different is that RC2 use str_replace function in usersList function and word top has changed to 'top', I changed this in file from 1.0 beta 3 but browser still displaying the same message.

One more time thanks for reply

Well from beta 3 to RC2, there is sooo much differences and bug fixes all over the places, that I can only recommend upgrading using the readme instructions. Only then it's worth spending time supporting. Or wait for a "few more days" for 1.0 stable to upgrade... :whistle:

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
13 years 5 months ago #11007 by maniak11
Thanks for help, I rather wait for 1.0 stable to avoid double installation
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.389 seconds
Facebook Twitter Google LinkedIn