Profile Tabs Not Behaving In Internet Explorer

17 years 11 months ago #11142 by DirtHerder
Replied by DirtHerder on topic Re:Profile Tabs Not Behaving In Internet Explorer
ah, I see now why yah attached those files the way yah did :)

Rename to jpg please.

Attachment CommunityBuilderProfileBug.txt not found

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 11 months ago #11143 by nickjo
Do you have any other computers you might be able to test from? I presume you are using the latest Internet Explorer? 6.0.blahblahlbah...

I've tried from two different computers and it appears fine for me, maybe other individuals might take a look at this post and report back as well. I would say it might be a theme issue but I cannot seem to create the problem you are describing ;(. It's even more frustrating when you're trying to work on the site and you can't see everything correctly.

Just a suggestion you could always try reinstalling Internet Explorer:

support.microsoft.com/?kbid=318378

Although I don't know if this would solve your issue, as clearing the cache, cookies , temporary internet files might not solve it and potentially this might fix it? If you're living dangerously go for a reinstall, sometimes it's worked for me and othertimes it's gotten me into a lot more trouble than it's worth. Or if you are feeling really crazy I believe Internet Explorer 7.0 Beta 2 just came out two days ago and is available for download. You have to be pretty brave to install ie beta ;)

In any case those are just my suggestions, normally clearing cache etc seems to solve most of my issues that I have, I personally have only reinstalled twice and it's a 50/50 shot. The frist time it worked great and fixed my issues, the second time I completely messed up my computer.

www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/ie6/using/howto/customizing/clearcache.mspx

Here's how to clear your cache etc.

Good Luck!

-Nick

blwebsolutions.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn