Report 1.0 stable GOLDEN CANDIDATE bugs here

17 years 11 months ago #12061 by Supermack
Replied by Supermack on topic Re:Report 1.0 stable GOLDEN CANDIDATE bugs here
I will be happy if I got something to download :( .
the two houers are gone since a long time and now I'm starting to feel worried.
Whit all respect for your great work, I realy need this update now.

I love this great component!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 11 months ago #12063 by Raj
Some of the members of my website are attorneys, and they'll enter like "Dale & Richie" ... and the ampersand symbol seems to create problems in the name field.

Or, another example, take a look at the first signature in my profile book.

Perhaps these weird xml symbols could be escaped so that they would appear properly.

Roger

17 years 11 months ago #12065 by beat
Ok. we'll be back working to release CB shortly.

The very good news that i wanted to share with you is that even with the scary long extra-hours testteam and you all had to test CB Golden Candidate:

1) out of the 15 fixed bugs of build 7 only 2 had a negative side effect (Forum and Blog tabs don't display correctly anymore with some types of site templates),

2) and only 1 minor one to fix (link computation for PMs system in login module not right in some cases), have been discovered since then.

As soon as those are fixed, the countdown will start ticking :D

These will not require test-team tests, only cross-browser compliance tests by 2 testers of testteam, and source-code-changes review.

See you soon ;)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

17 years 11 months ago #12068 by nickjo
Hurrah! Keep up the good work everything. This might be the best thing since bread and butter. I'm still amazed nothing has broken on me yet. Good job everybody.

blwebsolutions.com

17 years 11 months ago #12069 by basicus
If this is not solid work, nothing is. I wish the other 3pd's would put in as much work to getting a plugin stable as you guys have done.

17 years 11 months ago #12070 by CrashTestDummy
Replied by CrashTestDummy on topic Re:Report 1.0 stable GOLDEN CANDIDATE bugs here
LOL Sweet, this inspires me to write my next installment of " Tales of the Golden Candidate.. " hehehe :laugh:

Seriously though well done beat, all joking a side i know you guys have worked extremely hard to get this up and running for us all.. Much Props to you and the team :)

Well back to writing.. :laugh:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.292 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn