Report 1.0 stable GOLDEN CANDIDATE bugs here

17 years 11 months ago #12104 by king.lui
One question: will work JACLPlus with 1.0 stable without problems or have you changed so much so I must wait for a new JACLPlus-Patch?

I know, my english seems a little .. unusual .. but really, it's not bad, it's only a bavarian version :whistle:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 11 months ago #12105 by Goob
stevebor1 wrote:

Talk about agonizing! My hopes are down and I’m not expecting to see the download ready. That will make it all the better when it finally shows up!

Then comes the new testing for the plug-ins before they are release. Oh gallery and profile book, where art thou?

We feel your pain Steve. I don't think anyone has seen something like this b4!

I don't know why - read it - but I believe those plugins where to be released with this.. or along with... ?

17 years 11 months ago #12106 by nickjo
I would think you would have to ask joomlasolutions.com in regards to that. Hopefully somebody has tested it! in regards to JACLplus.

Post edited by: nickjo, at: 2006/05/10 00:43

blwebsolutions.com

17 years 11 months ago #12108 by sdhiphop
According to the documentation CB stable shouldn't be used with any other hack or modified version other than RC2. Because results are unknown.

Post edited by: sdhiphop, at: 2006/05/10 00:49

17 years 11 months ago #12109 by king.lui
joomlasolutions.com? i think you mean byostech.com

I hoped that someone can estimate this due the accomplished changes. So i will ask byostech.

I know, my english seems a little .. unusual .. but really, it's not bad, it's only a bavarian version :whistle:

17 years 11 months ago #12111 by moneybagsxp

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.294 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn