Report 1.0 stable GOLDEN CANDIDATE bugs here

17 years 11 months ago #12151 by maxx
So the counter says 22 minutes left. Should I get excited? Should I prepare for another delay? Should I …

I must extend a huge thank you to everyone that has made CB come to stable fruition. I am still going to be eagerly awaiting the ProfileGallery plugin.

So congratulations on the soon to be released (hopefully) CB 1 and go to sleep for the next 48 hours. Then I, and I think I speak for everybody, expect Beat to code his fingers off for the next 4 weeks working on CB 2 without any sleep until it is released in mid June. :laugh: :evil: :whistle:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 11 months ago #12152 by jaba
the time is over now looking for the files...
:P i'm glad that the whole team had so hard work to releas a stable. i'm glad with all the hard works verry mutch tanks for the hole team.

17 years 11 months ago #12155 by maxx
OH MY GOD!!! I am almost in disbelief. I went to forge.joomla.org/sf/projects/cb only to find CB 1 stable has actually been released. :woohoo: THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! :silly:

17 years 11 months ago #12159 by beat
CB 1.0 STABLE has been publicly released "in time" on last deadline, this 10.5.2006 10:30am UTC.

THANK YOU ALL WHO ACTIVELY TESTED AND TESTED AND TESTED AND HELPED CB BECOME A SOLID RELEASE.

THANK YOU !

B) ;) :) :laugh: :woohoo: :lol: :whistle: :laugh: B) ;) :) B) :cheer: :ohmy: :laugh: :P :cheer: :whistle: :lol: ;) :) :laugh: B)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

17 years 11 months ago #12161 by perlindqvist
Replied by perlindqvist on topic Re:1.0 stable GOLDEN CANDIDATE released: thank you
Thank YOU! You are the man Beat!

A quick question though. Will the language packs for RC2 work with the stable release or do I have to wait for an update on these?

17 years 11 months ago #12163 by perlindqvist
Replied by perlindqvist on topic Re:1.0 stable GOLDEN CANDIDATE released: thank you
Who did I offend? Strange to loose karma when posting bugs and suggestions... Is this something I have to count on when using this forum? :huh:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.239 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn