Modules not showing when viewing profiles.

18 years 1 month ago #8383 by jerka
Hi all!

English is not my native language but i will try to explain as good as i can.
Joomla 1.08
CB 1.0 RC 2

Short version:
Does CB require that all modules that i want to show at the same time as profiles have to have the parameter "all" in pages/items?

Long version:

I have two different templates that i use. I have assigned one template for only one component (quiz). The rest, incl. CB, uses the default one.

With that assigned template i don't use any modules except "other meny"
ok?

In my default template i have a menu option to go to that component, and from that quiz component i have "other meny" to return to home.

Because i don't want to show anything other than that quiz component i had to unselect the parameter "all" from site modules (show on meny item) for all used modules. Then i selected everything except the meny for the quiz component.

Everything works fine untill i choose to view a profile from a list in CB. When i do that all modules disappear and only the profile is visible...no meny no nothing.

I tried with other templates with the same result.

You can try for your self at www.2-takt.se/610
click "team 610 members" and then a profile.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 3 weeks ago #8849 by beat
:) I fixed that one by the way a few days ago for upcoming stable release, wondering how nobody noticed that one for quite some time :D

The itemId was missing from the URLs in the lists ;)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.572 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn