Language won't switch

18 years 1 week ago #8517 by namezero912
Language won't switch was created by namezero912
hiho. I installed CoomunityBuilder 1.0 RC2 like described in the readme. logging in and changing the profile data or image works fine. however, I also registered here and downloaded the "German Formal" language pack and installed it via "Components>CommunityBuilder>Pluginmanagement". Although the language pack seems to be installed successfully, the language keeps english. I'm using the latest Joom!Fish, all other texts switch fine when switching to German, but the content of the CB does not (I also tried to set German or English as default sitelanguage, but nothing changed).

What is wrong with that ? User error ?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 1 week ago #8561 by irgendwer
Replied by irgendwer on topic Re:Language won't switch
Is the german plugin the first in the plugin order?

South Korea's got Seoul

18 years 1 week ago #8567 by namezero912
Replied by namezero912 on topic Re:Language won't switch
irgendwer wrote:

Is the german plugin the first in the plugin order?

no, it is the second one (first one is english with ordernumber "-1", the second item in the list is "germanf" (ordernumber is "99"))

however, I also clicked the arrow-up image so that german was the first plugin, but this didn't help either ...

18 years 1 week ago #8600 by irgendwer
Replied by irgendwer on topic Re:Language won't switch
Try to change the plugin order in the plugin. click on it and then set it first.
but you maybe also tried this.

South Korea's got Seoul

18 years 6 days ago #8652 by namezero912
Replied by namezero912 on topic Re:Language won't switch

however, I also clicked the arrow-up image so that german was the first plugin, but this didn't help either ...

well, as I already wrote, I tried that and it didn't work...

18 years 4 days ago #8838 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Language won't switch
namezero912 wrote:

hiho. I installed CoomunityBuilder 1.0 RC2 like described in the readme. logging in and changing the profile data or image works fine. however, I also registered here and downloaded the "German Formal" language pack and installed it via "Components>CommunityBuilder>Pluginmanagement". Although the language pack seems to be installed successfully, the language keeps english. I'm using the latest Joom!Fish, all other texts switch fine when switching to German, but the content of the CB does not (I also tried to set German or English as default sitelanguage, but nothing changed).

What is wrong with that ? User error ?

You need to change file-names from "germanf" to "german" in plugin for it to work probably... ?

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.367 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn