[SOLVED] Integration of 1.2.1 with Kunena 1.5.4

14 years 8 months ago #106300 by audisport
Hi guys,
First of all and as usual thanks again for these excellent developpements. I'm using them since years and it's really great to see how far all this is going!

I've just migrate my site to Joomla 1.5.12, Kunena 1.5.4 and CB to 1.2.1 without any big issues, everything is working fine with 2 exceptions :

> I've loose the kunena special forum rankings which are not anymore linked to the CB profiles (I've already read a lot of your posts but didn't found any response)

> I do not have any forum number of posts into the CB profile as it's planned with the tab.

All the rest is perfectly working from the signature up to the forum tab with the threads, etc...

Can anyone help me on those 2 points?

Thanks a lot!

audisport.ch

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/09/22 16:16

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 8 months ago #106366 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Integration of 1.2.1 with Kunena 1.5.4
Check to make sure you do not have duplicate forum fields as this would cause problems with karma, posts, etc...

Don't understand what you're asking about ranks. Am not having any issues with admin ranks.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 7 months ago #106804 by audisport
Replied by audisport on topic Re:Integration of 1.2.1 with Kunena 1.5.4
Hi Txs for your response.

I've checked my CB and do not have any duplicate forum fields and everything is working fine with the kunena tab, etc.... However still do not have any number of posts on the CB profil. It's just indicated not available...

Forum ranks, I was talking about kunena. There you can assign a special rank to your users like a member of a specific zone, membership etc...this was working perfectly with previous versions but since a made the update, the plugin is not retriving anymore in CB the forum special ranking which was assigned.

That would be great if you could assist. Thanks again in advance.

audisport.ch

14 years 7 months ago #106834 by krileon
Special ranks fixed.

In: cb.simpleboard.model.php
On: Line 105
[code:1]
$query = 'SELECT ' . $_CB_database->NameQuote( 'rank_title' )
. ', ' . $_CB_database->NameQuote( 'rank_image' )
. "\n FROM " . $_CB_database->NameQuote( '#__' . $forum->prefix . '_ranks' )
. "\n WHERE " . $_CB_database->NameQuote( 'rank_min' ) . ' <= ' . (int) $userDetails->posts
. "\n ORDER BY " . $_CB_database->NameQuote( 'rank_min' ) . ' DESC'
;
[/code:1]
To:
[code:1]
if ( $userDetails->rank ) {
$where = $_CB_database->NameQuote( 'rank_id' ) . ' = ' . (int) $userDetails->rank;
} else {
$where = $_CB_database->NameQuote( 'rank_min' ) . ' <= ' . (int) $userDetails->posts
. "\n ORDER BY " . $_CB_database->NameQuote( 'rank_min' ) . ' DESC';
}

$query = 'SELECT ' . $_CB_database->NameQuote( 'rank_title' )
. ', ' . $_CB_database->NameQuote( 'rank_image' )
. "\n FROM " . $_CB_database->NameQuote( '#__' . $forum->prefix . '_ranks' )
. "\n WHERE " . $where;
[/code:1]

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 7 months ago #106885 by audisport
Replied by audisport on topic Re:Integration of 1.2.1 with Kunena 1.5.4
Txs this as fixed the special ranks for our membres (registered).

However it didn't fixed the special ranking for moderators (admin & authors), do we have an additional solution for this?

And finally, do your know from where could come the problem of the number of messages in the profile as they do not appear, it's just indicated "not available".

THANKS AGAIN FOR THIS !!!!!

14 years 7 months ago #106990 by krileon
Please use the attached file for all ranking issues resolved. Appreciate if confirmed working or not, thank you.

Replace the file in plug_cbsimpleboardtab with the one contained in the zip.

Attachment cb-6886a7bcb4e373d70280c4c0896cc7b2.zip not found

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.252 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn