[#1306] CB Privacy not keeping registration data

14 years 6 months ago #113859 by clam
Hmmm... quite smart actually...
Thanks a lot!

Christine

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 6 months ago #113901 by hubfub
Replied by hubfub on topic Re:CB Privacy not keeping registration data
Cool. thanks. Will this issue be fixed in the future releases of privacy?

14 years 6 months ago #113952 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CB Privacy not keeping registration data
hubfub wrote:

Cool. thanks. Will this issue be fixed in the future releases of privacy?

When time permits, hopefully. It's not a high priority at this point though.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 1 month ago #125235 by av8tur
Replied by av8tur on topic Re:CB Privacy not keeping registration data
hi

could you point me in the right direction for placing that css segment? I tried the com_profiler's template.css and the site's theme.css but no joy. (i did replace field1 with the relevant field name.)

thanks for any help.

ed

14 years 1 month ago #125236 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CB Privacy not keeping registration data
av8tur wrote:

hi

could you point me in the right direction for placing that css segment? I tried the com_profiler's template.css and the site's theme.css but no joy. (i did replace field1 with the relevant field name.)

thanks for any help.

ed

Within your Joomla template CSS file or CB template CSS file. Either one will work. You may need to make changes for it to match your template/installation. I recommend Firebug to examine your registration page to see its elements (and thus it's classes/ids). B)

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 9 months ago #136471 by lucio@luciodattaro.eu
Replied by lucio@luciodattaro.eu on topic Re:[#1306] CB Privacy not keeping registration data
Hello,
I've got the same problem with debug off. I've discovered this after registering more than 200 users; now I try to change their setting (some of them do not want to show the e-mail address) but after I save the setting, it comes back to "show" the e-mail.
Can you help me?
Regards,
Lucio

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn