[SOLVED] Still getting 'Session Expired...' Error

14 years 1 month ago #124785 by affinity
Replied by affinity on topic Re:Still getting 'Session Expired...' Error!!!
Just like to add I am getting this also, latest version of everything. Done everything this thread suggests re. caching mods and things, but no joy.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 1 month ago #124786 by affinity

14 years 1 month ago #124835 by smodoh
I am getting this error when trying to access CB Paid Subscriptions plugin from the CB plugin management page (backend. Is anyone else having this problem?Is there an answer?

14 years 1 month ago #124853 by beat
smodoh wrote:

I am getting this error when trying to access CB Paid Subscriptions plugin from the CB plugin management page (backend. Is anyone else having this problem?Is there an answer?

Probably due to a left-over Joobi plugin which seems to bluntly clear cookies/sessions.

In frontend can be due to a Joomla system page cache being on

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/id,95455/catid,70/limit,6/limitstart,60/

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 4 weeks ago #127485 by jnprod
Out of curiosity. Did anyone that was having issues with this before manage to fix the problem?? Did CB 1.2.2 help?? Or the other suggestions?? Or have some of you just given up on the problem??

I'm still struggling with it, and trying to work out if it is my system or the hoster. And short of hacks I haven't seen anything that supposedly fixes this either. And I've heard that "other modules" can affect it, but no indication of what those modules might be. The only ACL mod I'm using is CBSubs 1.0.3 so would have thought that wouldn't cause the issue.

So just curious if anyone else has managed to find the fix, or just stopped asking.

Thanks
Bryan

14 years 3 weeks ago #127613 by krileon
jnprod wrote:

So just curious if anyone else has managed to find the fix, or just stopped asking.

We were never able to find any specific direct cause from CB that would result in this. It appears to be some soft of conflict related to either installation or host configuration or another extension. Something is clearing sessions randomly.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.446 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn