[SOLVED] Use different JCE group for rego form

14 years 3 weeks ago #127751 by morktron
Hi, I've made a wonderful registration form but have noticed it used the super admin JCE wysiwyg instead or the Guest or Registered users JCE.

So now anyone can add code, images, videos, etc into their CB rego fields.

I've set up a group in JCE for the frontend but CB loads the admin one instead.

Does anyone know how to how to make it behave?

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/08/11 18:28

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 3 weeks ago #127778 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Use different JCE group for rego form
This is something you should discuss on the JCE forums or with the developer. Users are set to the appropriate usergroup of Registered when they register; you need to configure JCE to have a Group for that Usergroup and ensure the Admin Group does not have the Registered Usergroup selected.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 3 weeks ago #127884 by morktron
Replied by morktron on topic Re:Use different JCE group for rego form
Thanks Kyle, yes I had tried all those steps as you suggested. I will ask on the JCE forum then, thanks again :)

14 years 3 weeks ago #128070 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Use different JCE group for rego form
morktron wrote:

Thanks Kyle, yes I had tried all those steps as you suggested. I will ask on the JCE forum then, thanks again :)

Please do, would be interested in knowing their feedback. If issue persists please PM backend access and will take a look when time permits (issue is not of a pressing matter and is 3rd party).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 8 months ago #139512 by Kolibri
Replied by Kolibri on topic Re:Use different JCE group for rego form
Hi,
I face the same problem. Did anyone find a solution?
Thanks!

13 years 8 months ago #139743 by morktron
Replied by morktron on topic Re:Use different JCE group for rego form
Hi Kolibri, unfortunately I have not yet found a solution, I have not had time.

JCE is setup correctly though and all other extensions use the correct version of JCE for the user group.

Let me know if you find a solution, thanks

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.254 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn