[SOLVED] User management Save button doesn´t work

13 years 9 months ago #135941 by findersworld
Replied by findersworld on topic Re:User management
I have the same problem, using Joomla! 1.5.18, CB 1.2.2 with CBSubs plus German language modules, no other CB modifications. Re-installing CB and CBSubs did not fix the problem. I can create users with the Joomla user management and then take them over with the Synchronize Users tool of CB, but cannot change anything within CB user management. Plus, the problem is becoming somewhat urgent for me...

PHP 5.2, Apache, shared hosting. Other coms installed: Kunena, QuickFAQ, EventList, Virtuemart

PS: I looked in the database as suggested in
www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/id,126115/catid,114/
and the "params" field is published (published=1).

Post edited by: findersworld, at: 2010/06/17 23:32

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 9 months ago #136009 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:User management
Please review the debug procedures found within help us help you from my signature. The issue is more then likely a conflict of some sort. Probably from a 3rd party CB plugin which is causing a Fatal JS error (please review your browser error log).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 9 months ago #136448 by findersworld
Replied by findersworld on topic Re:User management
I have figured out the solution for my case; my Joomla! setup uses a redirected URL (necessary because of hosting and branding issues). When I login to the backend using the primary URL instead of the redirect, everything works just fine.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn