I have a problem with comprofiler in community bui

13 years 10 months ago #134741 by webdril
I get this error message when i try to update profile.

moscomprofiler::store failed: Unknown column 'aboutme' in 'field list' SQL=UPDATE `jos_comprofiler` SET `user_id`=63,`firstname`='Emeka',`lastname`='Eluwa',`hits`='2',`message_last_sent`='0000-00-00 00:00:00',`message_number_sent`='0',`avatar`='63_4c044bdea31e6.jpg',`avatarapproved`='1',`approved`=1,`confirmed`=1,`registeripaddr`='127.0.0.1',`cbactivation`='',`banned`='0',`acceptedterms`='0',`aboutme`='',`status`='0',`gender`='0',`country`='Nigeria',`city`='ibadan',`address`='',`public`='0',`showscrap`='2',`showfriend`='2',`pubid`='pub-6815988023212844',`channel`='0146140966',`scrapalert`='0',`smsalert`='0',`lastupdatedate`='2010-06-03 22:26:04',`website`='',`location`='Ibadan',`occupation`='Student',`interests`='Musics, Movies, Meeting people,',`company`='',`state`='oyo',`zipcode`='234',`phone`='08025313',`fax`='',`cb_idealfriends`='People who are intelligent, lovely,social and ready to make

Please what do i do? I'v tried various things.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 10 months ago #134753 by heyai
The error message says that there is no column named aboutme in the database. Did you somehow move/change/delete that field? Try disabling this field in the CB field manager.
Then you could try recreating this field.

hey-ai - the community for asian guys and non-asian girls

The search bar is your friend, not just decoration!

13 years 10 months ago #134764 by krileon
Field does not have CBs structure as if was created inside CB at Field Management (would be cb_aboutme). Please review what integrations you have and as to which is attempting to use such a field (which doesn't exist).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.268 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn