Require Upload Image Approval

13 years 9 months ago #136081 by elitman
Require Upload Image Approval was created by elitman
Require Upload Image Approval is set to YES in the back end and CB Workflow is enabled. When user upload an avatar, I receive notification via Workflow however at the same time the avatar is published without me approving the picture. How can I prevent this from happening?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 9 months ago #136211 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Require Upload Image Approval
If you click to approve the image via email notification it will be approved or if you click to approve via the module it will be approved. Do you mean you're receiving notification and before you can review is immediately being approved? Do you have any other moderators who can approve images?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 9 months ago #136228 by elitman
Replied by elitman on topic Re:Require Upload Image Approval
You are right. Avatar is posted before I approve it. If I then reject giving approval though the module the image will disappear. There is no one else who could approve it. So in case I login and check the avatar after two days from receiving the notification then the avatar was published for two days.

13 years 9 months ago #136235 by krileon
Have you configured Require Upload Image Approval within CB Configuration on the Moderation tab? Sounds as if moderator approval isn't configured.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 9 months ago #136250 by elitman
Replied by elitman on topic Re:Require Upload Image Approval
That's set up to YES along with other options on the tab except for "Allow Moderators to Edit User Profiles"
:(

13 years 9 months ago #136308 by krileon
elitman wrote:

That's set up to YES along with other options on the tab except for "Allow Moderators to Edit User Profiles"
:(

Please PM backend Joomla login credentials and will take a look when time permits.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.378 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn