whos online

13 years 9 months ago #136968 by Princess2Die4
whos online was created by Princess2Die4
i know this is more of a joomla related question, and not so much a cb question, but it all ties together.
Im looking for a module much like the CB online that comes with cb1.2
im looking for a mod that has horizontal or (better yet) a grid layout
aswell has username underneath avatars
any suggestions?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 9 months ago #136972 by heyai
Replied by heyai on topic Re:whos online
It should be possible using the CB online module by changing CSS styles.

DWho's online is a great module, but you'll have to change the CSS there as well (although I think someone has demonstrated that in their forums)

hey-ai - the community for asian guys and non-asian girls

The search bar is your friend, not just decoration!

13 years 9 months ago #137023 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:whos online
More then CSS will need to be changed for avatars and such. The CB Online module does not load the CB API. It's very lightweight and uses only 1 query to build the list. In order to add avatars you'd need to add core code and load the CB API to the module. As far as displaying in a grid layout, yes this aspect can be done with CSS using the float attribute.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds