Positioning of CB_Login

14 years 1 month ago #126584 by jritchhart
Positioning of CB_Login was created by jritchhart
I need to move the login down just a little on the top section of the page. I can work with CSS a little on a trial and error basis but I'm not real good with CSS. Can anyone help on this?

I tried to include a pic but could not get it small enough to show. However, if you need to see what I'm talking about, the web site is www.westminsterrpc.org. Look at the position of the login.

Post edited by: jritchhart, at: 2010/03/12 03:00

Post edited by: jritchhart, at: 2010/03/12 03:02
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 1 month ago #126616 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Positioning of CB_Login
Sorry, "Database Error: Unable to connect to the database:Could not connect to MySQL" unable to see what you're wanting/needing. It should be easily done with CSS; please see following example (add to Joomla or CB template CSS file).

[code:1]
#mod_loginform {
margin-top: 10px;
}
[/code:1]

Of course adjust the pixels as necessary. Additionally you can add a suffix to the module (see CB Login parameters) and adjust the entire module as the above won't adjust the module title. Please see example as follows with suffix " myLogin", please note the space is important so standard module style is rendered as well.

[code:1]
.myLogin {
margin-top: 10px;
}
[/code:1]

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 1 month ago #126739 by jritchhart
Replied by jritchhart on topic Re:Positioning of CB_Login
Thank you. That worked. I wish I know more about CSS.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.364 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn