CB Login

14 years 1 month ago #127197 by effx
CB Login was created by effx
Need urgent help!. when click register go to page but only get obligatory field and its icon end register button but nothing in between no regiter field at all. please help me!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 1 month ago #127212 by rspack
Replied by rspack on topic Re:CB Login
In your fields listing, are all the fields you want to appear on the registration form published, and selected to appear on the register form?

Goto => Components => Community Builder => Field Management

On that screen look at the field you want to appear on the registration form and make sure that the Registration? & Published? columns for the fields are enabled (green check). If not, clcik on the red X's to turn them on.

14 years 1 month ago #127215 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CB Login
effx wrote:

Need urgent help!. when click register go to page but only get obligatory field and its icon end register button but nothing in between no regiter field at all. please help me!

Am not understanding what the issue is. Do you have a link or screenshot to the problem? No fields are showing on registration? Please ensure the fields you've set to display on registration are on a Tab that is published and publicly accessible.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds