[SOLVED] New User Registration Email

14 years 4 weeks ago #127560 by era_watson
[SOLVED] New User Registration Email was created by era_watson
Hi Everyone :)

I have a question how will you put profile link in admin notification email?

I found the [code:1]_UE_REG_ADMIN_MSG[/code:1] string in

components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/default_language/default_language.php

and added this line
[code:1].'Profile Link - [SITEURL]\n\n\n'[/code:1]
but it didn't show the actual profile link of the new user who just registered.
It's important for me to see the profile link of the new user so that I can monitor my recruitment site effectively.
Can you please help me or guide me in right direction?
Thank you very much! :side:

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/03/22 16:53

There will always be a solution!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 4 weeks ago #127576 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:New User Registration Email
Profile link is dynamic, please see the following URL example as to how to structure it.

index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=userProfile&user=[user_id]

This should work properly if substitutions are supported within the notification. Please see following example.

[code:1]
Profile Link - www.domain.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=userProfile&user=[user_id]
[/code:1]

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 4 weeks ago #127594 by era_watson
Replied by era_watson on topic Re:New User Registration Email
Thanks for the fast reply krileon... it works :)
Thank you so much :cheer:

There will always be a solution!

14 years 1 week ago #129566 by dontian
Replied by dontian on topic Re:New User Registration Email
Hi,krileon and era_watson

I encounter a problem. I installed CB Profile Notifier in CB in order to notify admin when a new User registration in front page. But I found it only send notification email to admin's email when User updated or changed their information. Moreover, Does NOT work when New User Registration done. Why? You know, new User registered means I get more clients online. really mean something to me, even more important than a User updated their information.

is it built in to Joomla and CB? is it already there?

If that any one can help me, thank you very much!

Don

14 years 1 week ago #129577 by nant

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.622 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn