[SOLVED] Registration page

13 years 11 months ago #128897 by youngthug
[SOLVED] Registration page was created by youngthug
Hi y'all I've just installed CB and the CB login module following the indications in the file installation.pdf but there's a problem with registration page: if I click the register link in the login module the standard joomla registration page is displayed. Any help would be appreciated.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/04/08 21:44

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 11 months ago #128941 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Registration page
Please ensure you've disabled the Joomla login module and are in fact using the CB Login module (Joomla Backend -> Extensions -> Module Manager).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 11 months ago #128980 by youngthug
Replied by youngthug on topic Re:Registration page
I already did it but nothing happens, the joomla form appears whether I use the joomla login or the cb login

13 years 11 months ago #129033 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Registration page
youngthug wrote:

Hi y'all I've just installed CB and the CB login module following the indications in the file installation.pdf but there's a problem with registration page: if I click the register link in the login module the standard joomla registration page is displayed. Any help would be appreciated.

there is no way that the CB Login module will take you to the joomla registration page.

you have done something wrong.

Perhaps a URL to your site could help others help you.

13 years 11 months ago #129068 by youngthug
Replied by youngthug on topic Re:Registration page
I can't give you any url because it doesn't exist I'm working on a localhost and when the website will be finished on localhost I'll publish it. Anyway I did everything right I followed the indications in the installation.pdf file. I installed the com profiler and the mod cblogin and pubblished it I also deactivated the joomla login module and the result is that descibed in my previous post, I checked if the fields are published in the cb field manager and they are published, I went to the registration tab and at the option "Allow User Registration" I tried various combinations with the global registration settings because the description says "Whether to allow user registration as configured in global site configuration, or through CB anyway.
Recommened setting: only through CB : set : "Yes" here and "No" in global site setting."
If I set yes for Cb and no in global settings I get a 403 error if else I get to the joomla core registration page I've tried everything and I don't know what else I can do to solve this problem.

PS
I also published the user profile mandatory link in a menu and made both the link and the menu public

13 years 11 months ago #129070 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Registration page
when you place your mouse over the Register link in your login module, what URL appears in browser status bar?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.261 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn