CB Gallery 1.2RC2

13 years 11 months ago #128989 by allisonM
CB Gallery 1.2RC2 was created by allisonM
Hi,
My environment is joomla 1.5.15 stable, CB 1.2.2,php 5.2.9, apache 2.2.11, mysgl 5.1.13

I have installed CB Gallery 1.2RC2 as per the documentation and i have a strange situation. The user tab in profile edit shows the CB gallery tab, but i get a configuration screen,instead of the upload options shown in the documentation. If i edit a users profile ( as admin) i get the upload options! what am i doing wrong ?
If someone needs more info lease let me know.

I am urgently trying to get this to work, as the community the site is for is getting impatient.

kindest
Allison Medhurst (1st april 2010)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 11 months ago #129034 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:CB Gallery 1.2RC2
allisonM wrote:

Hi,
My environment is joomla 1.5.15 stable, CB 1.2.2,php 5.2.9, apache 2.2.11, mysgl 5.1.13

I have installed CB Gallery 1.2RC2 as per the documentation and i have a strange situation. The user tab in profile edit shows the CB gallery tab, but i get a configuration screen,instead of the upload options shown in the documentation. If i edit a users profile ( as admin) i get the upload options! what am i doing wrong ?
If someone needs more info lease let me know.

I am urgently trying to get this to work, as the community the site is for is getting impatient.

kindest
Allison Medhurst (1st april 2010)

I have no idea what you mean by 'get a configuration screen'.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn