Unique URL for a single user page: is it possible?

14 years 6 days ago #130048 by IvanPsy
Hi everybody!

I'm testing CB on local, and i'm considering to buy CBSubs, because it has many features i need.

But, before spending money (and other amount of time...)...

I'd like to build an event based community focused on a field.

Users will be able to post a profile page and as many events they'll want.

Here's the questions:

Is it possible to make every user having a calendar reporting his events?
And how about a "great calendar" reporting the events of all users (or a single calendar for each group)?

is it possible to have a single page for each event?

Is it possible a single URL for each page/event and the profile page, so that users will be able to refer at this URL as links (i.e.: in flyers, other blogs, etc..., something like www.mycommunity.com/myseminar or www.mycommunity.com/myprofile)?

If not: is it possible to integrate CB with other plugins?
Which ones?

TNX!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 5 days ago #130110 by krileon
Your entire event and calender feature is not doable with CB; that's not what CB does. You'll need an additional extension to handle such a thing. One of the more popular ones being Eventlist or jEvents. Both of which to my knowledge have integrations to CB and also will do all you're wanting (likely more actually).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn