Register button redirects to a blank page

13 years 11 months ago #130692 by skitch1186
Register button redirects to a blank page was created by skitch1186
My site was working properly the other day, meaning when somebody who was registered logged in, it redirected them to their profile page, and somebody who wasn't registered had to click "register" in the CB Login form and fill out their information. Once they had done that, they would click "register" at the bottom and it would take them to a page that said "Registration Complete You may now log in." and once they logged in, it would take them to the AEC subscription page where they could sign up for a membership. Now however, when somebody clicks register and fills in their information, when they hit "register" again, it loads a blank page and that's it. If you hit refresh, it will pop up the "Registration Complete" page, but I don't want that. I want it to pop up on their first login. I've tried editing the login redirect in both the global configuration and the cb configuration and nothing works. It always tries to take me to;
www.mysite.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler
I can't figure out how to get it back the way it was. I just want their first log in to redirect them to the AEC subscription page where they can sign up for a membership and I can't find any specific answers that help me. Thank you for your time.
~Brandon

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 11 months ago #130734 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Register button redirects to a blank page
CB simply does not "timebomb" and stop working properly. Something you've done has broken it. Please revert your changes and see if resolved. Please also see Help Us Help You within my signature as well as the FAQ. Blank pages are covered extensively in our FAQ. We need further information about your installation and server to proceed.

Please note core modification extensions such as AEC are not supported. We can/will not investigate with such extensions in place and generally can not be removed once installed (requires fresh install) as they modify core files of Joomla and CB in some cases.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn