[SOLVED] integrate cb emails

12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #167444 by panthera
[SOLVED] integrate cb emails was created by panthera
I like to use cb email functionality in my groupjive triggers, eg create group, post on wall, etc. Can anyone help me out on this?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #167478 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: integrate cb emails
This is already doable. You just need to specify a GJ trigger as the trigger in CB Emails. Few examples as follows.

After New Group = gj_onAfterCreateGroup
After Edit Group = gj_onAfterUpdateGroup
After New Wall Post = gjint_onAfterCreateWall
After Edit Wall Post = gjint_onAfterUpdateWall

Most of GJs core triggers can be found in the individual classes within cbgroupjive.class.php. For integrations simply review their database class within their php files. Nearly all triggers are handled at the end result (meaning store function, delete function, etc..).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 7 months ago #174944 by crediasesoria
Replied by crediasesoria on topic Re: integrate cb emails
Hello, i´m looking for an option to set on or activate the PMS for the every post in the wall to all users of that specific group... I also want to know please if that is possible to set this function (notifications) for every new photo, file etc To all Group members.

Thank you very much!

12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #174984 by krileon
So such feature exists. It is on the roadmap to implement more notifications, but for the time being you could send an email notification using CB Emails and the above supplied triggers. There's no such thing for PMS, sorry.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 7 months ago #175079 by crediasesoria
Replied by crediasesoria on topic Re: integrate cb emails
Hi Krileon, first, thank you very much for the answer, now the question is where can i get the CB emails?

By the way, when we have access to the 2.4 version of GroupJive? i´m advanced member.

Thanks!

Gabriel

12 years 7 months ago #175168 by krileon

Hi Krileon, first, thank you very much for the answer, now the question is where can i get the CB emails?

You need to be a professional subscriber to access our incubator projects.

By the way, when we have access to the 2.4 version of GroupJive? i´m advanced member.

Hope for a stable release today, but I've not cleared support posts yet so if there are any further issues that could delay release.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn