JA-Teline IV and Groupjive IE9 template problem

12 years 4 months ago #181647 by lebellegardien
JA-Teline IV and Groupjive IE9 template problem was created by lebellegardien
Hello,

I've got a problem with this bullxxxxx of IE again !!!

I just saw that using Community builder Groupjive, when I access finally to the group the template has problem (pic1). And worst when I connect me (pic2).

What is strange is that when I connect to the group category (www.lebellegardien.com/index....t=1&Itemid=313) , it's ok but when i enter to the final group it crash : www.lebellegardien.com/index....p=1&Itemid=313.

I tried on two different computers and it's the same. And as usual on Firefox everything is ok, no problem.
The normal template view is on pic3.

I'm using joomla 1.5.23 and JA-Teline IV 1.0.0 Beta and CB 1.7 with Groupjive 2.4

Thanks for your help
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 4 months ago #181918 by krileon
Can you be more specific as to what the problem is? I don't see anything wrong with GJs display. Some of these more fancy templates tend to come with CSS/JS compression tools which should always be disabled as they cause nothing but problems.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 4 months ago #181955 by lebellegardien
Replied by lebellegardien on topic Re: JA-Teline IV and Groupjive IE9 template problem
hello,

yes my css and JS compression are already disabled.

I repeat that this happens only when I'm logged as administrator of the group to edit it but not when I'm just reading the page not logged.

Here is the problem when I check with IE9:
SCRIPT1002: Erreur de syntaxe on line 287 caracter 171 at the highlight parameter.

$( '#gjForm_eventsnew' ).validate( {groups: { events_time: 'events_date_hr events_date_min events_date_ampm' },ignoreTitle: true,errorClass: 'gjValidationError',highlight: function( element, errorClass ) {$( element ).addClass( 'gjValidationInput');},unhighlight: function( element, errorClass ) {$( element ).removeClass( 'gjValidationInput' );},errorElement: 'div',errorPlacement: function( error, element ) {$( element ).parent().children().last().after( error );}});$.extend( jQuery.validator.messages, {required: 'This input is required.',remote: 'Please fix this input.',email: 'Please input a valid email address.',url: 'Please input a valid URL.',date: 'Please input a valid date.',dateISO: 'Please input a valid date (ISO).',number: 'Please input a valid number.',digits: 'Please input only digits.',creditcard: 'Please input a valid credit card number.',equalTo: 'Please input the same value again.',accept: 'Please input a value with a valid extension.',maxlength: $.validator.format('Please input no more than {0} characters.'),minlength: $.validator.format('Please input at least {0} characters.'),rangelength: $.validator.format('Please input a value between {0} and {1} characters long.'),range: $.validator.format('Please input a value between {0} and {1}.'),max: $.validator.format('Please input a value less than or equal to {0}.'),min: $.validator.format('Please input a value greater than or equal to {0}.')});

thanks

12 years 4 months ago #181987 by krileon
Looks like a jQuery conflict. Please check your template settings and see if you can disable it from loading jQuery or at least load jQuery in a noConflict state.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 4 months ago #182019 by lebellegardien
Replied by lebellegardien on topic Re: JA-Teline IV and Groupjive IE9 template problem
well don't find in the template. How could I do that ?

But your right because the error happens in this jquery script :

<script type="text/javascript"><!--
jQuery(document).ready(function($){
$( '.gjTabHeadToggleCollapse' ).click( function() {var tab = $( this );tab.parent().parent( '.gjTabHead' ).children( '.gjEdit' ).toggle( 'slow', function() {tab.parent().children( '.gjTabHeadToggleCollapse' ).hide();tab.parent().children( '.gjTabHeadToggleExpand' ).show();});});$( '.gjTabHeadToggleExpand' ).click( function() {var tab = $( this );tab.parent().parent( '.gjTabHead' ).children( '.gjEdit' ).toggle( 'slow', function() {tab.parent().children( '.gjTabHeadToggleExpand' ).hide();tab.parent().children( '.gjTabHeadToggleCollapse' ).show();});});$( '.gjTabHead .gjEdit' ).hide();$( '.gjTabHeadToggleCollapse' ).hide();
var cbshowtabsArray = new Array();
function showCBTab( sName ) {
if ( typeof(sName) == 'string' ) {
sName = sName.toLowerCase();
}
for (var i=0;i<cbshowtabsArray.length;i++) {
for (var j=0;j<cbshowtabsArray[0].length;j++) {
if (cbshowtabsArray[0][j] == sName) {
eval(cbshowtabsArray[1]);
return;
}
}
}
}

then the code with highlight syntax error i told you before

12 years 4 months ago #182102 by krileon
Switch to default Joomla template and test if issue persists as this is usually the easiest test to see if it's a template conflict.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn