[SOLVED] Group layout in groupjive

12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #186511 by astier
[SOLVED] Group layout in groupjive was created by astier
Hi!
I am just starting using groupjive on my test website. I made a test group and everything seemed to be ok only that the layout is not.
Some typo is in the same color as the background or in a similar one so you can´t see the word or it is hard to see it.
Besides, I tried uploading a photo and everything went well uploading them, but the thumbnails are not well placed in the group and if you click on them they are too small.

I am using joomla 1.5.24, Cb 1.7.1 GJ 2.4

Here a screenshot

thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 months ago #186540 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Group layout in groupjive
Looks like an issue with your Joomla template. Switch to default Joomla template and confirm if displaying fine or not.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 3 months ago #186541 by astier
Replied by astier on topic Re: Group layout in groupjive
yes. with the default template it displays ok.
But I need to keep the template I am using.
What should I do to fix it using my template?

12 years 3 months ago #186547 by astier
Replied by astier on topic Re: Group layout in groupjive
I managed to change some colors changeing them in the code in ...plug_groupjive/templates/default/template.css

The problem I have is that to change the images issue (the middle circle in the image I sent in the first post) I could fix it but changing the joomla template css. I dont want to do that because I guess I will mess the template for the rest of the site.

Can anyone help me change it?

I have not coding skills, just firebug, many tries and replace in notepad.

thxs!

12 years 3 months ago #186556 by nant

12 years 3 months ago #186578 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Group layout in groupjive
I can't fix your template for you. Please contact the templates developer as Nick has suggested. It appears they've an uncleared float or are floating elements without concern for clearing them as that is what is causing the images to display oddly.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn