[SOLVED] Photos disappearing from groups

11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #217052 by donkey12
Hi there,
I've used the version 2.3 of groupjive for the first time today on this site:
beautyontrial.co.uk/user-profile/pluginclass/page-9/
I've downloaded the same set of photos in the Holidaysgroup twice and each time they've disappeared after a while.
How could I resolve this issue?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 4 months ago #217140 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Photos disappearing from groups
Subscribe and upgrade to 2.6.1. Aside from that you'll need to debug it your self as it's probably an old bug. You're massively out of date.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 4 months ago #217166 by donkey12
Replied by donkey12 on topic Photos disappearing from groups
Hi krileon,
Thank you for your reply.
I'll update to the latest version of GroupJive soon.
I'm quite interested in the pro version of CB which includes GroupJive.
Is it possible for me to update to CB pro without losing all my data and configurations of CB and GroupJive? How to proceed?

11 years 4 months ago #217169 by krileon

Is it possible for me to update to CB pro without losing all my data and configurations of CB and GroupJive?

Yes, but it will still do some of the configuration changes it's designed to do.

How to proceed?

Up to you. If you want to use CB Quickstart Pro you can. You can also just upgrade GJ. Either one should work fine.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: donkey12

11 years 4 months ago #217217 by donkey12
Replied by donkey12 on topic Photos disappearing from groups
Hi krileon,
Thank you for your reply.
We have in mind to turn our site into a social network using CB but we would like a dashboard similar to JoomSocial for our front end users.
Could you please let us know if that possible now or if there are plans to develop CB Pro in that direction?
With thanks.

11 years 3 months ago #217231 by krileon
Our design goal is absolutely not to copy JoomSocial, that wouldn't make sense. You can of course move tabs around and develop a CB template to look like it if that's what you're wanting though. Our latest design and direction is CB Bootstrap, which you can preview below.

cbqspro.cbdemosites.com/profile-view/userprofile/janer

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: donkey12

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.343 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn