[SOLVED] How to display the Upcoming Events

11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #217567 by BeautifulminD
[SOLVED] How to display the Upcoming Events was created by BeautifulminD
Dear friends,

I'm trying to edit mod_cbgroupjive so it display the upcoming events + location, but it seems difficult to me to re-arrange the items. please help

Best Regards

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 3 months ago #217568 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: How to display the Upcoming Events
It already displays upcoming events by changing its mode to "Schedule Events (Integration)". This assumes you're using latest release (2.6.1).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BeautifulminD

11 years 3 months ago #217571 by BeautifulminD
Replied by BeautifulminD on topic Re: How to display the Upcoming Events
Hello Kyle, Thank you for your fast response!

using 2.6.1, and just noticed that it sorts the upcomings, then the previous

BeautifulminD scheduled TODAY in Media Group of Media for 2012-12-27 11:00 PM
BeautifulminD scheduled General Inv. in Media Group of Media for 2012-12-28 01:30 AM
BeautifulminD scheduled NEAR in Media Group of Media for 2012-12-29 01:00 AM
BeautifulminD scheduled gfdsgdf in Media Group of Media for 2012-12-25 01:30 AM
BeautifulminD scheduled FAR in Media Group of Media for 2012-12-22 01:00 AM

this issue is solved.

just would like to know is it possible to add the location and customize output, table and icons.

Thank you

11 years 3 months ago #217575 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: How to display the Upcoming Events

just would like to know is it possible to add the location and customize output, table and icons.

Yes, edit the module and find the events display mode if statement and adjust the HTML however you need it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 3 months ago #217600 by BeautifulminD
Replied by BeautifulminD on topic Re: How to display the Upcoming Events
tried to add extra fields to call them from module, but couldn't .. however result seems ok.

Thanks Krileon
Best Regards
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn