Groupjive wall post : prohibit redudancy of post

11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #219508 by nikomed
i just use superadmin user ! and its the group owner to

for the private message it was just to particpate at the project and maybe signalize a bug as soon as posible ...

i send you the screen capture : there is no post button and like i said the "answer button" didn't work to!

attached file don't work in this post

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 2 months ago #219515 by krileon
Have reviewed your site and it's working perfectly fine so I've no idea what your issue is.

Button on GJ wall tab:

New post button clicked and expanded:

New post submitted, stored, and displaying fine:

Regarding attachment issue it's a bug in Kunena on FF. Works fine on Chrome/Safari and probably IE as well.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Attachments:

11 years 2 months ago #219520 by nikomed
OK! thx for quick reply !

your right, works fine in chrome !

but the bug is still here on firefox (V18.01)and stay even if i uninstall kunena!

so, firefox incompatibility ?

someone's got the same issue ?

11 years 2 months ago #219613 by krileon
Seams to be working fine here in FF 18.0.1. Perhaps you've a browser addon causing problems?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn