change size of tabs

11 years 1 month ago #222059 by edinn_global
change size of tabs was created by edinn_global
hi,
i do one form for my clients, but the text are too close.
there are some things to do the title text more rigth and more small.
here a picture
img189.imageshack.us/img189/9215/cargaj.png

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 1 month ago #222086 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic change size of tabs
I don't understand what this has to do with GroupJive? Field titles are manually supplied so you supplied a large title. Shorten it or set its profile display to two rows so it has the entire page length for title display.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 1 month ago #222273 by edinn_global
Replied by edinn_global on topic change size of tabs
how i do "set its profile display to two rows so it has the entire page length for title display"

11 years 1 month ago #222324 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic change size of tabs
Edit the field in Field Management and adjust as needed. Profile display can be set to 2 line instead of 1 line.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 1 month ago #222379 by edinn_global
Replied by edinn_global on topic change size of tabs
ok. thanks

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn