GroupJive 1.8 beta 1, and now 2 and 3, Released

9 years 10 months ago #104539 by hjames
This thread discusses the Content article: GroupJive 1.8 beta 1, and now 2 and 3, Released

Once again, I want to extend a WARM thanks to those participating in this project. It has been a long project in the making and to see new and upcoming developers getting involved as well as experienced ones I think this now shows some serious potential!

Thanks again,
James
9 years 10 months ago #105824 by essexgunner2003
I love this componant and use it on my site. I think its got loads of potential :woohoo:

Paul Firmin
Producer/Director
Squadron Films
9 years 10 months ago #105825 by rstoffiere
I received an email on July 15 announcing the release of GJ 1.8 Beta 4. Where is it? It's not on the forge site.

Help????
9 years 10 months ago #105831 by krileon
I believe you mean B3. B4 is yet to release.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Templates - CBSubs - Hosting - Forge - Incubator - GroupJive
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM EST to 4:00 PM EST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
9 years 9 months ago #105943 by softforge
I got the email as well and it did actually say B4 but I think it was meant to say B3.

Great to see the Kurena integration is 80% complete, any idea when B4 will be available? Greatly looking forward to testing it!

By the way, I have released a search plugin for GroupJive which you can see here:

http://www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_mtree/task,viewlink/link_id,517/Itemid,55/

If you like our plugins, please consider writing a review on the Joomla Extension Directory or the Community Builder Directory ...
9 years 9 months ago #105961 by krileon
Approximating release to be 2 weeks, maybe. We're still working with Kunena to integration it properly.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Templates - CBSubs - Hosting - Forge - Incubator - GroupJive
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM EST to 4:00 PM EST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.409 seconds
Facebook Twitter Google LinkedIn