GroupJive 2.0 Beta

14 years 2 months ago #122564 by krileon
GroupJive 2.0 Beta was created by krileon
We're starting the testing process of GroupJive 2.0 (re-written GroupJive) and are needing users to join the test team. Please note it is Beta and is not recommended for production use, if you so choose to use it in such a form please do so at your own risk.

If you're interested in joining the test team please PM Nick (not me, Beat, Jamie, etc...) and inform him of your interest in the GroupJive Workgroup.

This is for those truly interested in helping better GroupJive; if you've little to no experience with CB or Joomla it is not recommended to join. We expert users to provide self-support when possible and at all times provide DETAILED (see help us help you in signature) information about any issues that are found if any are found at all.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/01/22 20:37

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 5 months ago #144220 by plocher
Replied by plocher on topic Re:GroupJive 2.0 Beta
Any idea when it will be released?

13 years 5 months ago #144279 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:GroupJive 2.0 Beta
plocher wrote:

Any idea when it will be released?

No, we're still working out some bugs and usability issues. More then likely will be guaranteed after CB 1.2.4, which we're working to release.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 1 month ago #153475 by mh080756
Replied by mh080756 on topic Re: GroupJive 2.0 Beta
I think I would be interested. Iv'e came upon a problem in my project and think that GJ might be able to fix it, check out my article below...

forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=428&t=591620

13 years 1 month ago #153559 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: GroupJive 2.0 Beta
GJ 2.0 Beta is not meant for production usage or to solve problems or meet needs of an existing client. It's entire purpose is to test and stabilize for public release. We're currently doing Final Review and hoping to release very soon; no more beta applicants are being accepted currently.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: zordinatorz

13 years 1 month ago #154189 by doby
Replied by doby on topic Re: GroupJive 2.0 Beta
Krileon,

I've been looking everywhere, and cannot find the requirements for CB (or GroupJive 2.0). Can you tell me(us) what the current requirements are?

Joomla 1.6?
PHP 5.3?

Thanks

doby

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.259 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn