GroupJive 1.8 Released!

13 years 10 months ago #131884 by beat
GroupJive 1.8 Released! was created by beat
This thread discusses the Content article: GroupJive 1.8 Released!

Many thanks to Kyle (krileon that most of you know well in the forums support) for his great work on stabilizing current codebase to 1.8 Stable.

He has also been working on an amazing new GroupJive 2.0 rewrite, taking groups to the next level.

Btw - If you have a previous GroupJive installation, GroupJive 1.8 is a highly recommended upgrade.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 10 months ago #131907 by brentwilliams2
Replied by brentwilliams2 on topic Re:GroupJive 1.8 Released!
Great! By the way, any ETA on Groupjive 2.0? (Even a very rough estimate would help!)

Thanks!

13 years 10 months ago #131927 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:GroupJive 1.8 Released!
brentwilliams2 wrote:

Great! By the way, any ETA on Groupjive 2.0? (Even a very rough estimate would help!)

Thanks!

GroupJive 2.0 is already in internal beta with CB Workgroups.

To join a workgroup, please private-message Nick (nant) with available time and interest.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

13 years 10 months ago #131951 by CGIcon
Replied by CGIcon on topic Re:GroupJive 1.8 Released!
Excellent Work!! been waiting on this for some time,, Look forward to GJ2.0!!!!

How about the mods?? back when in Group Jive had to be hacked together with fireboard, eventlist and all that,,, It also had mods like "latest groups",, Largest Groups",, "Newest Groups",, "My Groups",, "Latest Group Bulletins"...

Will those be updated soon?,,, possibly with GJ2 release??

OR

Will it be expected that 3rd party will update those?

Me

13 years 10 months ago #131955 by ndee
Replied by ndee on topic Re:GroupJive 1.8 Released!
[OT]

Hi guys,

nice to see overall development speeding up with more fequent releases - seems that things are moving!

Congratulations and keep goin on!

[/OT]

###################
SPEED UP HELP, read first: Help us help you
###################

13 years 10 months ago #131999 by KurtSteiner
Replied by KurtSteiner on topic Re:GroupJive 1.8 Released!
Congratulation to the whole CB team and of course special thanks to Kyle (krileon) for the work on the lost one Groupjive.

I just installed it on a test environment and instantly remember the days/nights we made big bughuntings with stiggi and rapunzle B)

As i had removed groupjive because of missing developing power i would like to offer again my "all destroing testing feedback" :whistle: to support you.

sunny regards from Germany

BERND (Kurt Steiner)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.247 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn