[SOLVED] Where can i download groupjive 2.0 beta?

13 years 2 months ago #153890 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Where can i download groupjive 2.0 beta?

Brilliant! (that's Brit for woo-hoo, right?)

Suppose so, I'm not British, lol... full blood American. ;)

Sign me up for testing.

No testing necessary, we've already completed Beta. We're preparing release of Stable for the entire public (with final review and minor documentation). :)

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 months ago #154770 by inspireddevelopment
Replied by inspireddevelopment on topic Re: Where can i download groupjive 2.0 beta?
Ah British/American, we're all the same. sometimes i wonder why we bothered with independence just to end up the same country 200 years later..

But yeah Brilliant is definately a word in the english language...

Thats excellent news about the Gruopjive release Krileon, I too purpchased a subscription for a project that more or less relys entirely on Groupjive being released (previous versions just dont work well enough or support newest builds of CB/Kunena), obviously the first mention of its release was well over a year ago, and was noted to be released with 1.2... was wondering what went wrong...

I shall be eagerly awaiting the release, thanks for the update!

13 years 2 months ago #154888 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Where can i download groupjive 2.0 beta?

obviously the first mention of its release was well over a year ago, and was noted to be released with 1.2... was wondering what went wrong...

Complete re-write from the ground up was more time consuming then initially though, but turned out to be a great thing as GJ 2.0 will be the most powerful grouping solution for CB and likely Joomla sites (will require CB of course) all packed into a single CB plugin. Full API driven and many triggers in place allows GJ 2.0 to be extended by CB plugins so developers can easily add new features to it similar to the way they would CB it self. We hope to release very soon and are in final review.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 1 month ago #156070 by jsrunder
Replied by jsrunder on topic Re: Where can i download groupjive 2.0 beta?
Hello!

Did I miss a release note of GJ 2.0? Is it available for download yet? If so, could we see a link to get the gem?

I'd be willing to be a tester if there is need.

Thanks Joomlapolis!

J

13 years 1 month ago #156114 by krileon

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn