Comment bullentins

14 years 8 months ago #104398 by Dieselmos
Comment bullentins was created by Dieselmos
1. It would be very good if we could comment on bullentins ;)

And i dont think you need to update the "fireboard / Kunena plugin if you do that.
Think its easyer to just add comments on bullentins
Than update the plugin.

Kunena dont have private forums yet, and you have to make the group creater moderator of the forum group manual.

example: community.elgg.org/pg/groups/world/

2. If its possible, id like if the creater of the group could make more admins of that group and all admins have the right to delete and edit all topics(bullentins) and comments :whistle:

Thanks for continue develop groupjive !

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 8 months ago #104417 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Comment bullentins
Requests noted for future rework of GroupJive.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 8 months ago #105205 by ckayfish
Replied by ckayfish on topic Re:Comment bulletins
I'm using testing Beta3 and the readme_features does state

Comments (new)

- Integration with JomComment component (Azrul)
** Comment bulletin posts inside GroupJive groups
** Comments viewable only from inside the Group

Is this something that has been depreciated with the new release?

I had been wondering as well if I had bulletins with comments, and anyone can make a bulletin/comment what the purpose of forum integration would be. Of course sites without jomcomment would want to use private forums.

What are other peoples thoughts on the need for one site to use both?

Tips for understanding and solving your issue - Props to Krileon for creating this.
My Opensource CB Plugins: Mutual Connections and MYCB Cookie available here

14 years 8 months ago #105261 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Comment bulletins
Again, documentation has not been reworked. Do not use it as a reliable source of information and as to what is available.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds