GJ integration with Kunena and Eventlist

14 years 7 months ago #109288 by mortenrasmussen
GJ integration with Kunena and Eventlist was created by mortenrasmussen
Hi,

I have installed the latest Groupjive (B4) and the latest Eventlist (schlu.net) and the latest Kunena (1.5.5).

But, I can't figure out how to integrate these.

In the readme text it says that there should be an integration with Eventlist and Fireboard (early Kunena). But the text is still refering to GJ 1.6 back in 2007 and is not updated.

Can some one give an brief tour or some hints on how to integrate this triangle of powerfull products?

Thanx, Morten :huh:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 7 months ago #109298 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:GJ integration with Kunena and Eventlist
The readmes are no longer valid, integration with kunena is simply turning on the feature, but ensure you also have the cb groupjive plugin installed as well. There is no integration with eventlist.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 7 months ago #109312 by mortenrasmussen
Replied by mortenrasmussen on topic Re:GJ integration with Kunena and Eventlist
Okay, you say "simply turning on the feature...". But how can I do that? I looked all over and can't find a way...

14 years 7 months ago #109316 by krileon
mortenrasmussen wrote:

Okay, you say "simply turning on the feature...". But how can I do that? I looked all over and can't find a way...

GroupJive configuration on the Integrations tab.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 7 months ago #109333 by mortenrasmussen
Replied by mortenrasmussen on topic Re:GJ integration with Kunena and Eventlist
On the integration-tab i GJ settings there is an option called "Show Forum" - yes/no. That's it.

I set it to "yes" but it don't seem to have any effect.

There is nothing about Kunena in GJ settings.

14 years 7 months ago #109355 by krileon
It doesn't say Kunena, but Kunena is the forum used for the forum integration. You need to specify a parent category in Kunena for the group categories to be created in.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.391 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn