GJ integration with Kunena and Eventlist

14 years 7 months ago #109370 by mortenrasmussen
Replied by mortenrasmussen on topic Re:GJ integration with Kunena and Eventlist
okay, I got this far:

I created a categori in kunena named "Group forum". It has ID # 7 and I entered this ID in the field just below "Show forum" in the integrationtab in Groupjive.

Now, when I create a new group in groupjive in front end, there is created a new subcategori in Kunena too, by the same nam as the new group.

I dont know if this is ment so.

And I still can't se any integration i Groupjive. No tab, links or other that actually gives acces to the forum and the subcategori is only visible from the backend, not from the kunena frontend.

I'm still confused. What am I still missing?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 7 months ago #109540 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:GJ integration with Kunena and Eventlist
Just navigate to the group in the frontend and you'll see a link to Group Forum under Group Members, etc...

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 7 months ago #109603 by crackersandmilk
Replied by crackersandmilk on topic Re:GJ integration with Kunena and Eventlist
I have followed this all the way through and I am at the same place as mortenrasmussen but I see no link in the front end group. What am I missing.
Thanks for the help

14 years 7 months ago #109625 by ckayfish
Replied by ckayfish on topic Re:GJ integration with Kunena and Eventlist
crackersandmilk wrote:

I have followed this all the way through and I am at the same place as mortenrasmussen but I see no link in the front end group. What am I missing.
Thanks for the help

Did you see this: forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/show/1231

Tips for understanding and solving your issue - Props to Krileon for creating this.
My Opensource CB Plugins: Mutual Connections and MYCB Cookie available here

14 years 7 months ago #109665 by network92
Replied by network92 on topic Re:GJ integration with Kunena and Eventlist
I have the same problem I have create a forum categorie "groupe" id 3 ... I have set "3" on the field forum ID in groupjive configuration "integration" .. And nothing happened when I create a group ....

14 years 7 months ago #109751 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:GJ integration with Kunena and Eventlist
Please define nothing happened. Do you have the CB GroupJive tab installed and published? This plugin is required for the integration to work.

Was there any change in the database for _gj_fb?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.234 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn