CB Groupjive plugin

9 years 10 months ago #115279 by Mandig
Hi,

is it possible to remove the images from the plugin and leave only the text fields as hyperlinks to profile, group, etc ?

If user is subscribed to many groups it become unconfortable to see so many avatars.

Can please also tell me where can I find the "view manager's profile" on the top of Groups pages ? I'd like to translate it but I can't find it.

Thanks for your help.

Bye

Post edited by: Mandig, at: 2009/10/27 17:31
9 years 10 months ago #115303 by krileon
Edit the plugin and remove the image, you do not have to have the avatars show. See line 189-190. Simply deleting the 2 will only show the users name and not the avatar.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Templates - CBSubs - Hosting - Forge - Incubator - GroupJive
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM EST to 4:00 PM EST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
9 years 10 months ago #115318 by Mandig
Dear Krileon,

thanks for your reply. I already tried in the way you suggested me but if I remove that lines I get an empty field in the creator colums.

Any idea ?

Thanks for your usualk help.
9 years 10 months ago #115367 by krileon
Change line 188-190 to the following:
[code:1]
$cbUser->getField( 'name', null, 'html', 'none', 'list' );
[/code:1]
OR
[code:1]
$cbUser->getField( 'username', null, 'html', 'none', 'list' );
[/code:1]

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Templates - CBSubs - Hosting - Forge - Incubator - GroupJive
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM EST to 4:00 PM EST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.433 seconds