CB Groupjive plugin

14 years 5 months ago #115279 by Mandig
CB Groupjive plugin was created by Mandig
Hi,

is it possible to remove the images from the plugin and leave only the text fields as hyperlinks to profile, group, etc ?

If user is subscribed to many groups it become unconfortable to see so many avatars.

Can please also tell me where can I find the "view manager's profile" on the top of Groups pages ? I'd like to translate it but I can't find it.

Thanks for your help.

Bye

Post edited by: Mandig, at: 2009/10/27 17:31

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 5 months ago #115303 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CB Groupjive plugin
Edit the plugin and remove the image, you do not have to have the avatars show. See line 189-190. Simply deleting the 2 will only show the users name and not the avatar.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 5 months ago #115318 by Mandig
Replied by Mandig on topic Re:CB Groupjive plugin
Dear Krileon,

thanks for your reply. I already tried in the way you suggested me but if I remove that lines I get an empty field in the creator colums.

Any idea ?

Thanks for your usualk help.

14 years 5 months ago #115367 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CB Groupjive plugin
Change line 188-190 to the following:
[code:1]
$cbUser->getField( 'name', null, 'html', 'none', 'list' );
[/code:1]
OR
[code:1]
$cbUser->getField( 'username', null, 'html', 'none', 'list' );
[/code:1]

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds