Groupjive + Kunena Forum

14 years 2 months ago #122988 by dmoriau
Groupjive + Kunena Forum was created by dmoriau
Hi,

I'm using Joomla 1.5.15, CB 1.2.1, Kunena 1.5.9, GroupJive

Now I'v two questions
1) I'm able to show the forum in the group but it opens on a new page. When somebody clicks the 'Group Forum' I would like that it opens on the same page as the group info.
You can see a working example here, I would like to achive this. (click the Group Activities and then Group Forum)
www.multifamilyinsiders.com/home/component/groupjive/?action=gj.core.groups.showgroup&groupid=32

2) Where can I find the 'Group Dashboard' template like in the following link
templates.joomlapolis.com/demo/coolness/cb/index.php?option=com_groupjive&action=gj.core.bulletin.showbulletin&groupid=6&Itemid=62

Thank You
Kind Regards

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 2 months ago #122998 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Groupjive + Kunena Forum
  1. Not possible, Forum integration is no longer a "hack" or modification of Kunena/Fireboards code.
  2. Check your template in GroupJives configuration and change as you see fit.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 2 months ago #123024 by dmoriau
Replied by dmoriau on topic Re:Groupjive + Kunena Forum
Ok, thank you for the fast reply

14 years 1 month ago #124810 by dmoorefus
Replied by dmoorefus on topic Re:Groupjive + Kunena Forum
So, are you saying that GroupJive no longer supports having a private forum in Kunena for specific groups?

If it does still work with it, are there step by step instructions for enabling this? On the GroupJive wiki, the instructions for this step are:

"Configure the GroupJive Settings, including the correct Kunena category ID number."

Uh - there's a lot of GroupJive settings to potentially configure in there. Is there more specific info for this?

Thanks!

14 years 1 month ago #124933 by danielle
Replied by danielle on topic Re:Groupjive + Kunena Forum
You need to create a new category and then make that category hidden/invisible.

Then when you create a new group it automatically creates a new forum in Kunena underneath that categroy you created.

Since the category is invisible you won't be able to see the forums in it.

Hope that helps

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn