Send image with the editor

13 years 11 months ago #128915 by aristide123
Send image with the editor was created by aristide123
Hi all,
I use joomla 1.5 cb 1.2.2 and groupjive 1.8 R5 when I sent bullettins in the group I would like to attach images in the editor with a system like in the forum (for example that one) with auto resize function. In few words a easy button to choose the picture and stop...and if possible the picture have to go in the users folders (every user with a folder)...
Is there a plugin or component or something to have that?
Thank you very much

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 11 months ago #128939 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Send image with the editor
Sorry, such feature is not currently available; it's possible in rewritten (2.0) GroupJive bulletins will feature something as such (likely additions of images only available via WYSIWYG).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 11 months ago #128999 by aristide123
Replied by aristide123 on topic Re:Send image with the editor
First really thanks for your answer. Please take my compliments, I have read lot of posts before to send one and you are really very present in that community so really thanks for your work. I would like to became good too and contribute, but for now thanks to everyone.
When do you think it will be available the 2.0 version? And do you think is there a way to bypass the problem for now?

13 years 11 months ago #129059 by krileon
Version 2.0 is already available to those who wish to become a part of the workgroups and test it. There is no work around in Version 1.8 as it has effectively been put on indefinite "hold" so to speak. We are focusing time and resources on 2.0 entirely. Please see the following link if interested in 2.0 testing.

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/id,122564/catid,104/

Please note it is still incomplete feature wise and does not have bulletins or forums.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 11 months ago #129066 by aristide123
Replied by aristide123 on topic Re:Send image with the editor
It would be great, thanks. I send now a message to Nick A.
But can I install the 2.0 and 1.8 together so I can test one and use the other? And then if I use it on my website to test when last release will be ready can I upgrade the test version with the definitive version or I have to use it only in an other joomla installation?
Thank you again..
Since I'm trying to learn something can you say me where is wrote the function that allow me to drag the image? I want see if I am able to change it

Post edited by: aristide123, at: 2010/04/02 16:37

13 years 11 months ago #129267 by krileon

But can I install the 2.0 and 1.8 together so I can test one and use the other?

Yes, they use completely different databases and 2.0 is a CB Plugin not a Joomla extension anymore. There is a migration tool available as well if you wish to migrate categories and groups over.

Since I'm trying to learn something can you say me where is wrote the function that allow me to drag the image? I want see if I am able to change it

Don't understand what you mean by this.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn