Modules for groupJive

13 years 10 months ago #131941 by annaz
Modules for groupJive was created by annaz
Hello, could you please tell me where can I get modules for the GroupJive component? They are listed on the official website, but unable to download (no download link).

Thank you

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 10 months ago #132050 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Modules for groupJive
annaz wrote:

Hello, could you please tell me where can I get modules for the GroupJive component? They are listed on the official website, but unable to download (no download link).

Thank you

Currently there is no modules available. It is possible we may develop such modules for usage and release of GroupJive 2.0, but GroupJive 1.8 modules are not supported by or developed by us.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 10 months ago #132169 by annaz
Replied by annaz on topic Re:Modules for groupJive
Thank you for the answer.. Could you maybe advise any other modules which I can use to dislay last posts in groups?

13 years 10 months ago #132691 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Modules for groupJive
annaz wrote:

Thank you for the answer.. Could you maybe advise any other modules which I can use to dislay last posts in groups?

No, there isn't any. There are possibly last post modules for the forum extension you are using however, but none that I am aware of specific to GroupJive.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn