[SOLVED] restrict "invite people" to a specific user list

13 years 5 months ago #145040 by nrdgalor
when you click on the invite people, you get the chance to search for a registered user from all the registered users. is there a way to make the search only from the associated user list of the logged in user (connections only perhaps)?
thanks

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/11/02 16:20

Jc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 5 months ago #145101 by krileon
Yes, you'll need to find and edit the query responsible for the outcome of users. Aside from this, no. Sorry, can't assist with this issue as core edits are not supported.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 5 months ago #145164 by nrdgalor
understood, will the next version have this function built in?

Jc

13 years 5 months ago #145254 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:restrict
nrdgalor wrote:

understood, will the next version have this function built in?

GJ 2.0? Yes, there will be some access controls for invite permissions.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 5 months ago #145322 by nrdgalor
nice, thnx

Jc

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn