Group user lists & Bulletins in Categories

13 years 4 months ago #146927 by alikris
Hia, Firstly many thanks for CB and GroupJive. I'm still evaluating but will probably use them in a UK National Club website I am building.

One question I have relates to including group user lists and bulletins in categories.

For example, in my Joomnla section 'Regions' I have one category for each regional area. What I would like to do is include the group list of members for that group and the bulletins on the category page (as well as having the intro for the relevant regional articles on there).

Is this possible? I realise I can include links to these, and maybe have a special menu, but I'd prefer to display the actual group user lists & bulletin contents.

Would something similar to the menu in article plugin do this?

Many thanks for any advice,
Ali.

Post edited by: alikris, at: 2010/11/24 13:30

Post edited by: alikris, at: 2010/11/24 13:31

Post edited by: alikris, at: 2010/11/24 13:33

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 4 months ago #146958 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Group user lists & Bulletins in Categories

Is this possible? I realise I can include links to these, and maybe have a special menu, but I'd prefer to display the actual group user lists & bulletin contents.

Think what you're needing will require custom development. There's no relation of GJ and Joomlas article system. Best approach is to provide a URL or attempt to use an iframe in the article.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.228 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn