Nope

14 years 9 months ago #104219 by CGIcon
Nope was created by CGIcon
Nope, Still getting the same error as mentioned previously.

Using the newest d/l plug_cbgroupjive_1_8_b1.zip

and

com_groupjive_1_8_b2.zip

The component installs,, the plugin does not

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [function.SimpleXMLElement---construct]: Entity: line 39: parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch: version line 9 and cbinstall in /home/content/x/x/x/my_website_locale/html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.installer.php on line 168

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [function.SimpleXMLElement---construct]: </cbinstall> in /home/content/x/x/x/my_website_locale/html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.installer.php on line 168

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [function.SimpleXMLElement---construct]: ^ in /home/content/x/x/x/my_website_locale/html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.installer.php on line 168

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [function.SimpleXMLElement---construct]: Entity: line 39: parser error : Premature end of data in tag cbinstall line 2 in /home/content/x/x/x/my_website_locale/html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.installer.php on line 168

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [function.SimpleXMLElement---construct]: </cbinstall> in /home/content/x/x/x/my_website_locale/html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.installer.php on line 168

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [function.SimpleXMLElement---construct]: ^ in /home/content/x/x/x/my_website_locale/html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.installer.php on line 168

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'String could not be parsed as XML' in /home/content/x/x/x/my_website_locale/html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.installer.php:168 Stack trace: #0 /home/content/x/x/x/my_website_locale/html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.installer.php(168): SimpleXMLElement->__construct('<?xml version="...') #1 /home/content/x/x/x/my_website_locale/html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.installer.php(143): cbInstaller->isPackageFile('/home/content/a...') #2 /home/content/x/x/x/my_website_locale/html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.installer.php(65): cbInstaller->findInstallFile() #3 /home/content/x/x/x/my_website_locale/html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/admin.comprofiler.controller.php(3985): cbInstaller->upload('/home/content/a...') #4 /home/content/x/x/x/my_website_locale/html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/admin.comprofiler.controller.php(456): installPluginUpload() #5 /home/content/x/x/x/my_website_locale/html/administrat in /home/content/x/x/x/my_website_locale/html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.installer.php on line 168

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 9 months ago #104260 by Christofer
Replied by Christofer on topic Re:Nope
i also can't install the component at all :(

Upload component - Upload Failed
ERROR: Could not find a Joomla! XML setup file in the package.
[ Continue ... ]
Upload component - Failed
Installation file not found:
/www/htdocs/w00aa4a7/artolino/media/install_4a5593bce4c94/
[ Continue ... ]

is there a alternative way of instalation?

14 years 9 months ago #104262 by Christofer
is the new groupjive only available for joomla 1.5 or i can also install it on 1.0.15 systems?

14 years 9 months ago #104297 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Nope
B3 tested as working and installs as expected. B1 plugin also installs and works as expected. Please download latest and try again.

Joomla 1.5.x only ATM. Need to prepare XML for Joomla 1.0.x.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 9 months ago #104298 by Christofer
where i have to change the xml-file to be able to install the comp also on 1.0.15 systems? would be great to know :-)

14 years 9 months ago #104303 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Nope
Christofer wrote:

where i have to change the xml-file to be able to install the comp also on 1.0.15 systems? would be great to know :-)

You don't. I have to prepare an XML for Joomla 1.0.x so it'll install on Joomla 1.0.x. I will repack B3 when this is done and announce it on the forums.

*Update*
B3 repack is now available which supports Joomla 1.0.x and Joomla 1.5.x native. Component title and class suffix functionality is also added for those that have a use for it.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/07/09 18:59

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.833 seconds