Misc bugs

14 years 9 months ago #104358 by cpreston
Misc bugs was created by cpreston
1. DELETE this group struck out

Why does the "DELETE this group" message have the words "this group" struck out? The short answer is that this is what the english.php file tells it to do:

DELETE <strike>this group</strike>

I took that out, but I thought it was odd. Why in the world is that there?

2. Extra quote in code

There's also an extra double quote in line 108 of groupjive_func.inc, causing GJ to display that quote just before "DELETE this group." If you delete the fifth '"' in that line, all works well and the display error goes away.

3. I may have missed it but the documentation did not seem to make mention of adding a menu item that points to this GJ.

4. I have specified that I want to be notified when new groups get created. But I said I don't need to approve them. Why, then, do I get an email saying "New Group Waiting For Approval" with links to approve said group?

That's enough for one post. :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 9 months ago #104400 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Misc bugs
  1. Just the way it's displayed, easily changed.
  2. Fixed.
  3. Just add a menu link as you normally would with any other component. The documentation has not been updated. This is a bug stabilization release ONLY. We will be redoing GroupJive ENTIRELY later.
  4. Will investigate further.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds