scroll in memberlist

14 years 8 months ago #104752 by Netto
scroll in memberlist was created by Netto
I cannot scroll in the member area (turn to next page or any specific page).

Can someone confirm this?

Now it is very difficult to add members to a group ;)

my site: www.kulturbuero-goettingen.de
Using Eventlis, Stalytics2, Vemod Newsmailer
Joomla 1.5 with:
CommunityBuilder with CB Activity, CbMailing, GroupJive, CBSubs
Kunena Forum, Remsitory, Shoutbox, UddeIM, JEvents,

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 8 months ago #104773 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:scroll in memberlist
Please provide full environment info... see my signature. :)

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

14 years 8 months ago #104808 by Netto
Replied by Netto on topic Re:scroll in memberlist
sorry, it was late yesterday...

Using GroupJive at the backend, members manager.

Environment:
Joomla 1.5.12
CB 1.2.1
GroupJive 1.8b3
Kunena 1.5.4
php 5.2.9

Browser: Firefox 3.5, Opera

Post edited by: Netto, at: 2009/07/14 08:32

Joomla 1.5 with:

14 years 8 months ago #104906 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:scroll in memberlist
Am not able to duplicate, backend navigation for groups and categories is functioning fine. Ensure there is no JS conflict by reverting to default backend template. You also can set the display number to 100 to display more groups (possibly no pages of groups to change to?).

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 8 months ago #104915 by Netto
Replied by Netto on topic Re:scroll in memberlist
hmm, curious. The error window at firefox says:

cbParentForm is not defined
www.kulturbuero-goettingen.de/administrator/index.php?option=com_groupjive&task=membersmanager
line: 1

Does it help for you?
If not: I can give you an admin-account with pm.

Joomla 1.5 with:

14 years 8 months ago #105263 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:scroll in memberlist
On multiple test installs and including other users and am not able to duplicate, it appears this maybe an issue with your Joomla installation as a whole. Possibly a host related issue.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/07/17 16:05

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.264 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn