Doesn't work with SEO

14 years 8 months ago #107554 by Masterwork
Doesn't work with SEO was created by Masterwork
I have SEO activated in my Joomla 1.5, all the options, and therefore I cannot add or perform any actions on groupjive. Is there a fix for this? Thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 8 months ago #107557 by ckayfish
Replied by ckayfish on topic Re:Doesn't work with SEO
This is not a bug, it is a feature request. Also, GroupJive works fine with Joomla SEO so I must presume you are using a third party SEO product.

Until an SEO solution is available, can you disable the GroupJive component in your SEO product?

Tips for understanding and solving your issue - Props to Krileon for creating this.
My Opensource CB Plugins: Mutual Connections and MYCB Cookie available here

14 years 8 months ago #107574 by Masterwork
Replied by Masterwork on topic Re:Doesn't work with SEO
Nope I'm using the built in Joomla SEO feature...

14 years 8 months ago #107577 by ckayfish
Replied by ckayfish on topic Re:Doesn't work with SEO
So if you disable Joomla SEO GroupJive works perfectly, but as soon as you enable SEO it no longer works? Odd. What exactly happens - what kinds or errors do you get?

Tips for understanding and solving your issue - Props to Krileon for creating this.
My Opensource CB Plugins: Mutual Connections and MYCB Cookie available here

14 years 8 months ago #107621 by Masterwork
Replied by Masterwork on topic Re:Doesn't work with SEO
Yes I think the problem is with the URL, because when I click create group it links to this

MYWEBSITE/gopro-teams.html?action=gj.core.groups.createnewgroup

And it doesn't do nothing...

14 years 8 months ago #107626 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Doesn't work with SEO
All links are ran through cbSef to ensure they're prepared for SEF. You might have a cache URL that's not working write, purge Joomla cache, browser cache then try again. Also ensure you're using htaccess with your SEF.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn