Group Forums not appearing?

14 years 7 months ago #109102 by hjames
Group Forums not appearing? was created by hjames
Stats:

Joomla 1.5.14
CB 1.2.1
GJ 1.8B4
Kunena 1.5.5

I tried using an already existing Forum Category from a previous GJ Installation. Then tried a new Category and neither have worked. The group forums are not add inside Kunena either.

SEO is turned off.

CB Tab is installed and enabled.

Any idea of the issue?

Thanks,
James

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 7 months ago #109104 by hjames
Replied by hjames on topic Re:Group Forums not appearing?
I just uninstalled, went into the database and cleared all GJ Tables, reinstalled, used the new GJ Kunena Category, Set the integration and it still did not work.

Just a friendly update to show the different avenues I am exploring.

James

14 years 7 months ago #109202 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Group Forums not appearing?
Group forums not appearing where? Is there a URL to the group in the groups overview on frontend?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 7 months ago #109944 by ksnieder
Replied by ksnieder on topic Re:Group Forums not appearing?
I also cannot get the group forums to be created and no link appears on the group homepage. Using Joomla 1.5.14, CB 1.2.1, Kunena 1.5.5 and GroupJive 1.8b4.

And my server setup:

PHP Built on: Linux
Database Version: 5.0.67-community
Database Collation: utf8_general_ci
PHP Version: 5.2.9
Web Server: Apache/1.3.41 (Unix) mod_fastcgi/2.4.6 mod_log_bytes/1.2 mod_bwlimited/1.4 mod_auth_passthrough/1.8 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 mod_ssl/2.8.31 OpenSSL/0.9.7a

Oh, and I tried it on a fresh joomla install with no other components, modules, plugins installed other than those listed above.

Thanks for all your hard work:)

Kari

Post edited by: ksnieder, at: 2009/09/02 06:16

Post edited by: ksnieder, at: 2009/09/03 05:07

14 years 7 months ago #109963 by robbyyy
Replied by robbyyy on topic Re:Group Forums not appearing?
Hi,

I am also facing the same problem. could you please give the solutions for this issue?

Thanks,
srilu

14 years 7 months ago #110106 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Group Forums not appearing?
You need to be using the CB Groupjive plugin as well as the integration will not work currently on pre-existing groups.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn