Group Forums not appearing?

14 years 6 months ago #111552 by rocknolds
Replied by rocknolds on topic Re:Group Forums not appearing?
hello dmoorefus, was your problem resolved? I am facing the same problem and also followed the steps outlined. I am also using the same version levels of kunena and groupjive on j1.5.14&cb1.2.1

thanks

-= the moment you enjoy wasting is not a waste of time
www.asmsi-cebu.org =-

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 6 months ago #113322 by Gh0styuk
Replied by Gh0styuk on topic Re:Group Forums not appearing?
i to have this problem hope it gets fixed soon

14 years 6 months ago #113381 by ckayfish
Replied by ckayfish on topic Re:Group Forums not appearing?
Other things to consider/check:

1) Forum categories are only created when the Group is created in the front end. Are you creating groups in the front or backend?

2) The CB plugin must be installed and enabled.

3) Is the sub-category being created in the parent category in Kunena when you create a group in the front end?

4) Is the table jos_gj_jb being updated when you create a group in the fron end?

Tips for understanding and solving your issue - Props to Krileon for creating this.
My Opensource CB Plugins: Mutual Connections and MYCB Cookie available here

14 years 6 months ago #113419 by rocknolds
Replied by rocknolds on topic Re:Group Forums not appearing?
lets wait for GJ B5

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/show/1231

Post edited by: rocknolds, at: 2009/10/09 01:58

-= the moment you enjoy wasting is not a waste of time
www.asmsi-cebu.org =-

14 years 6 months ago #113458 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Group Forums not appearing?
I've tried multiple new installs and everything is working fine. We're moving full force with the rewrite as current release is considered stable enough for use. However I do not have a time frame. Will be released when it's ready. ;)

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn