DB Error 1064

14 years 7 months ago #110722 by mariealline
DB Error 1064 was created by mariealline
I installed group jive 18 B4 along with the cb plugin. I created a test group from the back end and added members to it. I'm running it on 1.2.1 stable and Joomla 1.5, then realized that it wasn't creating a subcategory in Kunena so checked the forums and found the fix for that. I deleted the group I created and then got this error in member manager of group jive. I figured something weird had happened so completely uninstalled group jive and it's plugin. Droppped all of it's tables in the database and deleted all group jive files on my server and reinstalled everything from the beginning, including running the sql query for the missing table. I am still getting this same error. I could sure use some help with this! I'm lost with databases when it comes to figuring out what this language means.

"DB function failed with error number 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') GROUP BY b.id' at line 5 SQL=SELECT b.*, GROUP_CONCAT(g.id SEPARATOR ' ') AS groupids FROM jos_users AS b LEFT JOIN jos_gj_users AS u ON u.id_user = b.id LEFT JOIN jos_gj_groups AS g ON u.id_group = g.id WHERE b.id IN () GROUP BY b.id"

Oh, also...I am having the same problem as another user mentioned... when creating a group from the backend, it does not create a subcategory in Kunena.

Post edited by: mariealline, at: 2009/09/10 10:18

Thank you,
Marie Alline
mariealline.com
footprints-online.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 7 months ago #110754 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:DB Error 1064
Need more information, within the error message it should show further information as to where the error is coming from, this is the stack flow. I need this information to know where the query is at. Surely not going to search through every file for the query ;) .

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 5 months ago #115049 by richpeers
Replied by richpeers on topic Re:DB Error 1064
also getting the same message when clicking into members manager admin, using b5

DB function failed with error number 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') GROUP BY b.id' at line 5 SQL=SELECT b.*, GROUP_CONCAT(g.id SEPARATOR ' ') AS groupids FROM jos_users AS b LEFT JOIN jos_gj_users AS u ON u.id_user = b.id LEFT JOIN jos_gj_groups AS g ON u.id_group = g.id WHERE b.id IN () GROUP BY b.id

14 years 5 months ago #115124 by mikle1985
Replied by mikle1985 on topic Re:DB Error 1064
Hi there.

I am also having the same difficulties. I have made a detailed description on GJ forum.

Here is the link . Hope someone could help!

14 years 5 months ago #115144 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:DB Error 1064
Confirmed bug. Will require further investigation and be fixed for next release. For time being do not use filters in members management.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 5 months ago #115871 by corbin1
Replied by corbin1 on topic Re:DB Error 1064
krileon wrote:

Need more information ...

- i found

$query = "SELECT b.*, GROUP_CONCAT(g.id SEPARATOR ' ') AS groupids"
."\nFROM #__users AS b "
."\nLEFT JOIN #__gj_users AS u ON u.id_user = b.id"
."\nLEFT JOIN #__gj_groups AS g ON u.id_group = g.id"
."\nWHERE b.id IN ($tmp)"
. $and
."\nGROUP BY b.id"
;

in com_groupjive/admin.groupjive.php

- my mysql client is 5.0.51a : couldn't the error comes from this version 5 instead of 4 .. ?

- "For time being do not use filters in members management."
ok, but which filters : if they are those of groupjive members management, i cannot get this members management, but only this error 1064

many questions ... sorry ! :blush: ;)

Post edited by: corbin1, at: 2009/11/04 15:07

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds