Fatal Error Page from Group Forum Link(s)

13 years 11 months ago #131220 by drdehart
I've gotten pretty far in the configuration of this plug-in. Groups can be formed and the Kunena group forum is created with the group. I have 2 problems, though:

1. On the Group activities page there are two links titled "Group Forum" and I assume there should only be one.

2. When either of these links are clicked, or the group forum in Kunena is clicked (which I assume is the root of this problem), I get the following error on an otherwise blank page: Fatal error: Class 'cbTabs' not found in [path to domainname]/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.foundation.php on line 920.

Can this error be addressed here, or do I need to go to the Kunena board?

The URL of the error page is: http://[domainname]/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=0&func=showcat&catid=77

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 11 months ago #131365 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Fatal Error Page from Group Forum Link(s)
Please ensure you're using latest GJ 1.8 release and CB 1.2.2. Kunena isn't actually officially supported as a forum solution for GJ 1.8 (only up to Fireboard is). GJ 2.0 has full integration to Kunena (no release date, sorry).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 11 months ago #131409 by drdehart
Replied by drdehart on topic Re:Fatal Error Page from Group Forum Link(s)
Yes - we are using GJ1.8b5, CB 1.2.2, Joomla 1.5.15, and Kunena 1.5.10. But the fact that all the forums that we create manually work fine and all the GJ forums give us this error, makes me think that there is something wrong with the way GJ is creating the forum.

I don't know if this helps (screenshot attached), but in the Kunena admin for the forum created by GJ, there is no Public Access set (although the main Kunena dashboard for that forum says Public Backend for both the Public Access and Admin Access).

13 years 11 months ago #131410 by drdehart
trying again to attach the screenshot (499px wide).
Attachments:

13 years 11 months ago #131500 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Fatal Error Page from Group Forum Link(s)
Does selecting a public frontend access result in issue resolved? GroupJive creates forums with a usergroup that doesn't exist to prevent access to the Group; GroupJive CB plugin then gives access to the Group based on if the user belongs to or owns the group (or is moderator).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 11 months ago #131541 by drdehart
I tried changing the Public Access Level to Everybody then to All Registered and still get the same error with either setting after logging in as the moderator of the group and clicking the forum link.

Also (although the fatal error is the biggest issue), any idea why there are two forum links on the group activities page? See attached.
Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn